Wow!!I just bought this (have been using it for about 5 days) and I still haven't needed to recharge the battery. I don't have to carry juice anymore with the tank being 6mL. I fill up in the morning and I'm good to go for at least a day, sometimes more. Great device!
Holds A Lot Of Juice!So not only does that tank hold an incredible amount of liquid, but the battery is 3000 mAh! Lasts me all day.
- Constant Voltage (Starting at 4.2 V)
- Stainless Steel
- Height: 4.4 in, Width: 1.18 in for mod and tank combined
- Battery Usage:
- 1 Internal 3000 mAh battery
- Venti Atomizer, Cuboid Mini Atomizer, Cubis Tank, Mini TFV4 Tank, Triton 2 Tank, Mini Riptide Tank, Nautilus X Tank, 510 Smileomizers, and all other 510 tanks. Can fire coils between 0.15 - 5.0 ohms
- Mod includes micro USB charging cable for charging. Car adapter comes with kit for charging on the go.
- Please read instruction manual completely before use. There is an inherent risk with the use of any and all rechargeable batteries in any circumstance. Vapor4Life is not responsible for damage if there is any modification of the batteries/chargers in any form or shape (including pack making). Vapor4Life is not responsible for any damage caused by the misuse and/or mishandling of Li-ion (Lithium-ion), LiPo (Lithium-ion Polymer) and any rechargeable batteries and chargers.
Use special caution when working with Li-ion (Lithium-ion), LiPo (Lithium-ion Polymer) and any rechargeable cells, as they are very sensitive to charging characteristics and may explode or burn if mishandled. Make sure the user has enough knowledge of Li-Ion (Lithium-ion), LiPo (Lithium-ion Polymer) and any rechargeable cells in charging, discharging, assembly and storage before use. Always charge in/on a fire-proof surface. Never leave charging batteries unattended. Do not use any rechargeable battery as well as any battery charger if any visible damage is present, as well as if the cell or charger has been stressed through mishandling, accidental or otherwise, even if damage may not be visible. Always store and transport rechargeable cells in a safe, non-conductive container in a controlled environment. Dispose of all battery cells and chargers in accordance to local laws and mandates.
Vapor4Life will not be held responsible or liable for any injury, damage, or defect, permanent or temporary that may be caused by the improper use of a Li-ion (Lithium-ion), LiPo (Lithium-ion Polymer) and any rechargeable battery/batteries. Please have a basic understanding of the batteries you are using and how to care for them properly.
Write Your Own Review
Wismec Venti Review by Mike Vapes
Wismec Venti Mod Review by Vape Ladies