Aspire Rover 2 Kit
As vape pod kits continually increased in size and power, it was inevitable that the lines would start to blur with mods. The Aspire Rover 2 is a great example of this. While it certainly looks and functions like a mod, with a full menu, replaceable coils, sleek tank and classic box mod form factor, it can handle nic salts and regular ejuices with equal aplomb.
With adjustable airflow and an easy to use to top-fill design, the advantages offered by the box mod form factor of the Aspire Rover 2 are obvious. The built-in 2200mAh battery and eliquid capacity of up to 4ml promise plenty of vaping between fill-ups and recharges. The new Nautilus XS tank comes with two coils: the 1.8ohm Nautilus BVC coil and the brand new 0.7ohm Nautilus XS coil. The BVC coil is ideal for mouth to lung vaping and nic salts. The new 0.7ohm XS is perfect for vapers who prefer lower nicotine and higher VG ejuices.
- Rough Rider Red e Juice (30mL)As low as $15.99 Regular Price $19.99
- Fistful of Fruit e Juice (30mL)As low as $15.99 Regular Price $19.99
- Snow Ball e Juice (30mL)As low as $15.99 Regular Price $19.99
- Barista's Blend e Juice (30mL)As low as $15.99 Regular Price $19.99
- Nana Berry Orchard Blends eJuiceAs low as $12.99 Regular Price $19.99