5 Simple Ways To Feel Better Now — Going Tobacco Free
Is it even possible to feel better even as we get older? Going tobacco free can literally help you feel better instantly. Here are 5 ways your life improves literally seconds after you quit tobacco.
- Quit Tobacco– When you burn a tobacco cigarette, the combustion of match to cigarette triggers a chain reaction that unleashes thousands of chemicals into your body. Disposable e-cigs do not use combustion and the only ingredients you are inhaling are propylene glycol, vegetable glycerin, flavoring and potentially nicotine.
- Exercise – Smokers who take up a regular exercise program have a much higher quit-smoking success rate. The higher the level of activity, the higher the success rate. Smoking and exercise simply aren’t compatible. When smokers start vaping, energy and stamina come back – exercise is a great way to help completely move away from a tobacco free lifestyle.
- Put Some Money In Your Pocket – In most cases, vaping will end up saving you money over traditional cigarettes. So quitting smoking is almost like getting a raise. Save your money, or spend it on yourself.
- Go To Your Favorite Restaurant – Did you know that smoking deadens your taste buds? A few months after you quit smoking, your taste buds return and you will once again be able to enjoy a great meal. Find your favorite restaurant and enjoy it for the first time.
- Kissing – Not to get too personal here, but let’s be honest kissing a smoker isn’t nearly as fun as kissing someone who was just vaping a cool burst of cinnamon.