You may think it is confusing or hard to try vaping, but it is actually an exciting and enjoyable process. Vaping is different for everyone, but that is what makes it fun. There are numerous tips to help you choose delicious flavors that satisfy your nicotine craving the way your cigarettes do. What nicotine strength should you use? The answer to this question is not one-size-fits-all. We all tolerate nicotine levels differently. The amount of nicotine you need to satisfy your cravings will necessarily be the same as another. If you are a newbie to vaping you should experiment a bit to find out which nicotine level satisfies your longing the way that your cigarettes do. You might even want to use multiple strengths, depending on how you feel and what kind of mood you are in. Here's a basic guideline, from Vapor4Life, to finding a nicotine level that is just right for you based on what you are used to smoking:
- 0 mg: Nicotine free. This level is good for those who do not want nicotine, and it is ideal for people who have reduced their nicotine level but still want the sensation of smoking.
- 4 mg: Try this if you smoke ultra-light cigarettes and go through less than half a pack a day.
- 8 mg: If you are an ultra-light smoker and consume half a pack a day or more, this is a good starting point for you.
- 11 mg: This level is for both ultra-light smokers who go through more than a pack a day and Light smokers who consume a half pack a day or less.
- 18 mg: This is the most popular level and can be tried by light smokers who use more than a half pack per day.
- 24 mg: Full flavor smokers who consume up to a pack and a half per day can start here.
- 36 mg: If you are a full flavor smoker and consume multiple packs a day, this is a good strength for you.