A Compilation of Vaping Flavor Reviews
Back when most of us were smoking, the analog flavor choices consisted of a very limited selection. There was basically tobacco or menthol, with each company putting their own slight spin on the taste. When smokers decide to make the switch to electronic cigarettes, they often choose flavors that they hope will match the flavor of their particular brand of analogs they smoked. Vapor4Life carries a huge choice of flavors made to mimic popular cigarette brands. These include Kamel, Parlament, Kant, and Dunhall to name a few.
When these “vaper newbies” begin experimenting with flavors, it can be a little overwhelming. Where do you start – coffees, fruits, desserts? Luckily, we’ve compiled this list of reviews from our blog.
- Michelle Reviews Three Fruity Nobacco Juice USA Flavors (Bandit Berry, Outlaw Apple, and Beach Bum)
- Morandir Reviews Peach Breeze E-Liquid
- Vaping Flavor: Plum Crazy
- Taste Is Subjective (Banana, Turtle, and 555)
- WOW Vapor DJ Black E-Liquid Review
- BHam’s Review of WOW Vapor Hazelnut Coffee
- Morandir’s Top 3 WOW E-Liquid Picks (Richmond Tobacco, Cherry Cinnamon Tobacco, and CinnaBerry)
Since there are so many flavors to choose from, it’s often helpful to hear how others like certain juices. You can read more flavor reviews on our website. Each cartomizer/e-liquid flavor product page has a place for customers to add their review. Please keep in mind one of vaping’s most important rules to remember: Taste is subjective! What one person thinks is decadent could be another person’s worst nightmare.
We’re curious to know your thoughts on our flavors. Describe your favorite e-juice and why you like it. You never know, the next person to buy your favorite flavor might choose it based on your review!