Brandon BHam Hammond
- Vapor4Life were having some fun with this idea and I thought, "Hey, why not ask other people?" So this was the scenario that I came up with!Read more »
- What's up vapers?! BHam is back with some tips to help you find the perfect vape you've been looking for. I've been vaping for over two years now (and feel damn good about it too), but it hasn't always been the smoothest of sailing. Not because I didn't have great gear to start with, I just wasn't using any of it for my needs.Read more »
- Read more »So my dad made the switch! That's right, after a year of pestering him to throw out his cigarettes, he finally broke the habit! So what got him to commit to vaping? He was finally ready! When I first started to learn the ins and outs of e-cigarettes, I started telling every smoker I knew. I'd show off my e-cig like it was the hottest thing in town.
- Posted: October 02, 2013It's been two years vapers, and you know what? It doesn't feel like it. It feels like I've been at Vapor4Life for my entire life. Not because life is a drag here, but it feels like home and that I'm with family. Faces have come and gone over the last two years but the "family" has never wavered. We're a strong family here and I know I wouldn't have made it this far in my life without the help of my family here at work (side note: stop and reread that last sentence. "Family here at work." Let that sink in, and you'll understand our culture at Vapor4Life). Here's some insight on some of the great family members I have today.Read more »
- Read more »
- It was 11:45 PM and was freezing. "What the hell am I doing out this late?" I asked myself. Oh yeah! The biggest gaming release of the year was last night! Finally, my wait was over for Grand Theft Auto V. But the wait last night was much longer than expected. Apparently, some other people heard of the biggest game of this century, and I was one of 400 people at my local GameStop. Great.Read more »
- Read more »
As a vaper, I've been approached by many people who come from both sides of the "e-cig spectrum." You know, the "naysayers" who think this is a fad or on the opposite end, people who praise me for making the switch. Some people just genuinely want to know what e-cigs are really all about. Well, I'm here to tell you MY version of what I say to anyone who asks me about my vape.
- Posted: September 06, 2013Read more »"In three cases out of 10, for products with or without nicotine, the content of formaldehyde was as much as the levels found in some conventional cigarettes." This is a statement from a French study that claims that e-cigs produce carcinogens similar to traditional cigarettes. Not only as a vaper but as a SMART and THOROUGH individual, I think this is BS, and I'll tell you why.
- Posted: September 04, 2013Categories: Electronic Cigarette ReviewsRead more »
Recently, many of you may have seen a new story out of Atlanta, GA, about a woman who was the unfortunate victim of an e-cigarette explosion. Luckily, she was not harmed and the only damage to her home was cosmetic. I read this story and I started to think, is the e-cigarette really to blame, or is negligence at hand? Don't get me wrong, no one should feel like their life is in danger from vaping, but I'm sure we're missing parts of this story.
- Posted: September 03, 2013Read more »
I'm back in the swing of things vapers, and it feels damn good to be writing again. Last weekend, I had a buddy of mine come back home from Wisconsin (he left Chicago after college for a job... but I'll bust his chops for that another day) and we were catching up on things. I told him about this festival going on in town and how we should stop by and grab a few drinks, because that's what you do when an old friend comes to town: you drink.