- This is a guest post written by Michelle, who loves writing, vaping, and testing new products. My first vapiversary Hello fellow vapers! It's been a long time since I've blogged and I haveRead more »"been pretty busy. I celebrated my first year anniversary of being smoke free on April 22nd. It was a great day and I'm so proud of myself. Not once have I looked back! It's been the easiest, most pleasurable year of my life with regards to breaking that habit. I do not think that I would be smoke free today if it weren't for Vapor4Life and the electronic cigarette. I am so blessed!
- This is a guest post written by Michelle, who loves writing, vaping, and testing new products.Read more »"Dear Diary, I smoked for about 30 years. For almost as long as that, I have wanted to be a runner. I have always had dreams of running, and know that deep down inside me there is a runner. It's a very strange thing to put into words, but I believe that each of us has this person we were meant to be inside of us. But, our personal circumstances have not allowed that person to come out. I am not afraid to say that I do not consider myself a person who finishes what she starts when it comes to fitness, losing weight, eating right and giving up the stinkies. If it's uncomfortable, I want nothing to do with it. I let myself off the hook and never hold myself accountable.
- Posted: January 02, 2012||This is a guest post written by Michelle, who loves writing, vaping, and testing new products. Winter was the worst time to be a smoker. I find myself reflecting on last year around this time, and am so grateful for being an ex-smoker! See if you can relate:Read more »
- This is a guest post written by Michelle, who loves writing, vaping, and testing new products. I was at a friend's birthday party at a posh restaurant in Buckhead in March of this year. Out of the corner of my eye I saw smoke. I couldn't believe it. I nudged one of my friends and said "Oh my goodness €¦look, she's smoking in here!" Although I was a smoker, I was against smoking in public places. I didn't even smoke in my house. As it turns out, my friend's daughter was using an electronic cigarette. I instantly became curious.Read more »
- Posted: November 14, 2011||This is a guest post written by Michelle, who loves writing, vaping, and testing new products. When I began vaping I gave myself the chance to try as many flavors as I could. I wanted to set myself up for success and find my "go-to flavor." Plus, I was flat-out curious how it would be to vape certain tastes. I purchased many sampler packs, from coffee flavors to desserts, and menthols to tobacco-flavored. One group that I could never really get into was the fruits. I gravitated toward the others.Read more »
- This is a guest post written by Michelle, who loves writing, vaping, and testing new products. The topic of this post is not really pet related, although I have been known to write a lot about my 10 month old puppy dog Jackson. This post is more about our personal tastes, our likes and dislikes, and our personal preferences. We are alike, yet at the same time so different in our vaping choices. And, you know what? It's OK! The one thing that is the same among all of us is our love for Vapor4Life.Read more »
- Posted: October 18, 2011|This is a guest vaping testimonial written by Michelle, who loves writing, vaping, and testing new products. Hello V4L family! My name is Michelle and I go by the name chimchim on the ECF (Electronic Cigarette Forum). As kids, my brother and I loved watching Speed Racer. My favorite character was Chim Chim.Read more »