- The Tanks 2012 is shaping up to be a great year! V4L has released many great new products. I have been in love with the new tanks since they came out. If you are new to vaping, you may be hesitant to try these. I suggest trying out flavors and pre-filled cartos before moving on to filling blank cartos with your own juice.Read more »
- This is a guest post written by Clover, a college student and vapaholic from the Midwest. Let's Talk About Juice, Baby. Alright, you've got your favorite handy-dandy V4L Diamond battery, the Slim Chargers, the Drip Tips, and all the other gadgetry. Now what? So many juice choices! Where to start? There's USA juice, WOW juice, Premium juice, and VG juice. What does that all mean? Well different PG/VG ratios for starters, but I'm no techie. For me it's about taste, throat hit, and vapor production. Flavor is most important to me, next being throat hit, and vapor production is least important, although I do love clouds! When I started out, I tried all the sampler packs. Pre-filled cartos are a good way to get an idea for a flavor, but the true flavor is in the juice. So when I would try a flavor I liked, I would buy the bottle. There is definitely a difference between pre-filled and filling your own with bottled juice. I highly recommend filling your own cartos with your favorite juices. Your taste buds will thank you!Read more »
- This is a guest post written by Clover, a college student and vapaholic from the Midwest.Read more »Photo courtesy of Flickr user Creativity103. Licensed through Creative Commons: http://bit.ly/zSwgev"Happy New Year, fellow vapers! It's a new year - a year of change! Do you have any new year's resolutions? Maybe to start vaping? Well, if that's one, then you're in luck! Vapor4Life has it all and will help get you started. Even if you have been vaping for a while, many new and exciting products came out in 2011 and we've been promised even more in 2012. In September, V4L released a new e-liquid line, called €˜Nobacco Juice USA' that has a flavor for everyone. Other new products that came out include the supreme €˜Manual Diamond Batteries,' and some alternative kits called €˜VGO €˜, €˜Aurora €˜, and €˜EGO-T.' They have something for everyone!
- This is a guest post written by Clover, a college student and vapaholic from the Midwest. 14 Months Ago When I first heard of e-cigs, I didn't think of them as something serious. They had to be just a gimmick. But when I was getting desperate for a solution, I thought why not? What did I have to lose besides a few bucks? Plus, I could always return it. When I decided to begin vaping, I didn't have much support. I bought my first kit and my boyfriend said I was wasting my money. Who could blame him? Once the package arrived, and I started using my e-cig, I loved it. To his surprise, I haven't looked back since.Read more »
- This is a guest post written by Clover, a college student and vapaholic from the Midwest. Let's Talk About The Weather Hey, everyone. How's the weather where you live? We actually got to experience fall this year. We're usually up to our knees in snow by now. I hate daylight savings time and the shorter days. I can't wait for the Winter Solstice and our planet's tilt back towards the sun! I know we have some friends down in Oz land and I'm jealous that it's summer there. The best things about this time of year are the holidays, being with family and friends, and the great deals V4L has for the season. With all the new batteries and flavors, there are gifts for everyone!Read more »
- This is a guest post written by Clover, a college student and vapaholic from the Midwest. My parents never approved of my smoking. Not many parents would, I guess, but it really didn't sit well with mine. When I started vaping I didn't even tell them. I was afraid they had only heard the bad press. Whenever I would visit them I would chain vape the forty-five minute drive to their house and only vape in their bathroom. I wanted them to notice that I didn't smell anymore without having to tell them why. It wasn't until seven months into my vaping journey that I finally came out about my secret.Read more »
- Posted: October 25, 2011|This is a guest post written by Clover, a college student and vapeaholic from the Midwest. Hello, I'm Clover. I have been vaping and using V4L products since September 27, 2010. I just celebrated my one year vaperversary and am excited for the next! I'm a 23 year-old senior majoring in Visual Arts and specializing in Animation.Read more »