Reviews of Cartomizers
Cartomizers are an ideal conduit of eliquid and perfect for former smokers who want the most authentic and flavorful experience available today. We have reviewed the most effective and high performance cartomizers on the market. We will help you get the most out of your Vapor Zeus, Clearomizer or Ego device.
- Posted: November 30, 2012|Categories: Reviews of Cartomizers|UPDATE: The contest is now over. Thank you all for playing! If your name is on this list, please email [email protected] with your full name, mailing address, and desired nicotine strength. Congrats to the winners selected via random.org: James III HarmonyPB Jessica Crane Shaun Ferguson Sara Fuller Amy Padovani RavageTheEarth (Josh Firicano) Trip Johnson Brad Chamberlain Christina Lamp Dan Barletta Brian Dustin Hood Ryan TylanaRead more »
- Read more »
If you are new to vaping, you may not know that you can refill your cartomizers. Pre-filled carts are great for when you're just starting out, or even if you've used e-cigarettes for a few years. They are incredibly easy to use. Just take off the clear rubber caps and screw one on a battery. It's that simple! For people who are interested in learning all they can about e-cigs, carts, and e-liquid, or want to take their vaping to the next level, there are blank cartomizers. Blank cartomizers come in a few varieties to suit your particular preference. To use a blank cartomizer, you must remove the rubber caps and then fill it with 20-25 drops of e-liquid. There are many methods on how to fill a cartomizer, which you can read about here. Pre-filled cartomizers can also be refilled when they are empty.
- This is guest post written by Via, an e-cig enthusiast living in Jacksonville, Florida. How long do cartomizers last? This is the question that I am most frequently asked. The answer is frustrating because there is no straight explanation.Read more »
- This is a guest post written by Morandir835, an e-cig enthusiast, admin on the Vapor4Life forum, and a regular on their ECF sub forum. A tank can be confusing for new vapers. There are actually three different types, and many sizes available of each type. I hope to shed a little light on that situation.Read more »
- This is a guest post written by Keyzygirl from Key West, Florida. Laid back and vaping in paradise. Everyone who knows me knows that I have been a Vapor4Life fan for a few years now and I love that they are coming out with new and exciting things for us to try. It's great to be able to try new things like fat batts and mods from a company you already use and trust. It's scary when you have to venture into unfamiliar territory to try something new. Now V4L has it all.Read more »
- The Tanks 2012 is shaping up to be a great year! V4L has released many great new products. I have been in love with the new tanks since they came out. If you are new to vaping, you may be hesitant to try these. I suggest trying out flavors and pre-filled cartos before moving on to filling blank cartos with your own juice.Read more »
- Read more »
About a month ago, Vapor4Life began selling mods (modified batteries). These"other batteries are capable of using single cartos, or special cartos with tanks. Tanks can also be used on our Original Vapor King Diamond and Stealth Series batteries. The purpose of a tank is that it allows the vaper to enjoy their e-cigarette longer, without having to refill with e-liquid as often. For most people, it will last all day without needing a refill. All of our tanks come with two drip tips, and one carto designed specifically for these tanks.
- This is a guest post written by a fire spinner from the Midwest. It is the New Year and time for me to plan my summer vacations. For most, this may include a trip to a national park, or a local hotel to get away from the kids. I travel out-of-state to teach workshops at fire gatherings, which are for fire dancers to learn different techniques, styles, props, and socialize. These are held in areas meant for camping, which I really enjoy.Read more »
- Read more »This is a guest post written by Keyzygirl from Key West, Florida. Laid back andI think most vapers have an addictive personality. This probably isn't too surprising, since we're all addicted to either nicotine or the hand-to-mouth simulation e-cigarettes provide (or both). We need to get our fix. I admit that I am just as bad as anyone else."vaping in paradise.
- Read more »
V4L carts come in one of two ways: pre-filled or blank. Pre-filled carts come with e-liquid (juice) already inside them. Blank carts are empty and must be filled with juice before using.Blank carts"Why should I juice? The advantage to pre-filled carts is that they're ready to go right out of the package. Just take off the rubber tubes (also known as cart condoms), screw on a battery and vape. These are perfect for people new to vaping, and for getting the hang of vaping. Filling carts yourself is a great way to save a little cash. Its more cost-effective to buy blank carts and juice than getting the pre-filled ones. Once a vaper has enough experience, has decided on a few favorite flavors, and is interested in learning more, they often venture into the world of juices.