Vaping has always had a large contingent of hobbyist and tinkers. Whether it is building your own coil, refilling a Juul or ripping apart a Puff Bar, our curiousity has been piqued and we share our findings.
- This is a guest post written by Morandir835, an e-cig enthusiast, admin on the Vapor4Life forum, and a regular on their ECF sub forum. Call it OCD, organized, or plain insane. I am a tester. I test everything that can be tested on a personal vaporizer. Apparently I'm not the only person who keeps track of every charge, what ohm every carto used is, how many minutes of use a battery supplies, and other variables.Read more »
- This is a guest post written by Morandir835, an e-cig enthusiast, admin on the Vapor4Life forum, and a regular on their ECF sub forum. Hardware preferences vary as much as flavor. V4L offers a few hardware options now, but there are different kits from other vendors that some people prefer. I will mainly focus on what V4L carries.Read more »
- This is a guest post written by Keyzygirl from Key West, Florida. Laid back and vaping in paradise. Most of us start our vaping journey with a basic starter kit. It includes everything you need to try vaping and see if it's the right thing for you. If you like it and feel it will work for you then you can begin to try different flavors and combos and find what will suit you best.Read more »
- This is a guest post written by Keyzygirl from Key West, Florida. Laid back and vaping in paradise. Like many people I am on a tight budget. My husband had open heart surgery and I had two major surgeries this past year that put us in a mess of medical debt. I worried how I would get through it, pay my bills, take care of my kids and keep vaping. The stress alone was enough to make me want to light up, but I didn't! Vaping is cheaper than smoking if you do it right.Read more »
- Posted: March 13, 2012This is a guest post written by Keyzygirl from Key West, Florida. Laid back and vaping in paradise. When preparing to leave the house you need to make sure you are ready to face the day. This is especially true for vapers. You may ask yourself "What do I need to carry with me?" The answer is that it is always better to have too much than too little.Read more »
- Posted: February 29, 2012This is a guest post written by Steve from Steve K's Vaping World. Continued from yesterday. The Reviews Themselves Here are some things to ask yourself when reading an e-cigarette review:Read more »
- Posted: February 28, 2012This is a guest post written by Steve from Steve K's Vaping World. So many e-cigarette review sites just want to sell something, so are there any good ones? There are a lot of great sites on the web with useful e-cigarette reviews. There's also a lot that aren't so interested in providing an objective look at e-cigarettes to help you as consumer. This post will give you some things to think about as you scour the web looking for reliable electronic cigarette information.Read more »
- Read more »
If your electronic cigarette isn't working, there is probably a good explanation, and a simple solution. Although it can be quite frustrating when you receive a battery and it doesn't work, or if you go to use your e-cigarette that you just used the day before and it won't run, there are some things that you can try at home that may solve the problem.
- This is a guest post written by a fire spinner from the Midwest. It is the New Year and time for me to plan my summer vacations. For most, this may include a trip to a national park, or a local hotel to get away from the kids. I travel out-of-state to teach workshops at fire gatherings, which are for fire dancers to learn different techniques, styles, props, and socialize. These are held in areas meant for camping, which I really enjoy.Read more »
- Read more »
V4L carts come in one of two ways: pre-filled or blank. Pre-filled carts come with e-liquid (juice) already inside them. Blank carts are empty and must be filled with juice before using.Blank carts"Why should I juice? The advantage to pre-filled carts is that they're ready to go right out of the package. Just take off the rubber tubes (also known as cart condoms), screw on a battery and vape. These are perfect for people new to vaping, and for getting the hang of vaping. Filling carts yourself is a great way to save a little cash. Its more cost-effective to buy blank carts and juice than getting the pre-filled ones. Once a vaper has enough experience, has decided on a few favorite flavors, and is interested in learning more, they often venture into the world of juices.