V4L Product Information
Vapor4Life carries all of the top brands in the industry but we are also your exclusive source of the mighty Vapor Zeus and Vapor Titan. These are the most authentic and high quality cigarette alternatives on the market today. All you need to know about the Vapor Titan and Vapor Zeus can be found here.
- This is a guest blog post by Via. Did you know that Wednesday, July 24th was National Cousin's Day? No, I didn't either! But, luckily, Vapor4Life had a National Cousin's Day Sale, which reminded me to call my favorite cousin! My Favorite Cousin I began smoking in 1967, and my favorite Cousin, Olivia, was right there with me, every step of the way. At family gatherings, we were always sent out to "the back 40" to indulge in our stinky hobby; and no amount of being banned, no amount of pleading was going to deter us! We were both skinny then because we were busy smoking and not waiting in line for Gramma's freshly churned ice cream and Auntie's peach pie, still warm from the oven! Yum, yum!Read more »
- Read more »
A few weeks ago Vapor4Life launched another new product, the V4L Dial-A-Volt (DAV for short). I've tested these for the past few weeks, and so far have been very happy with the findings. The tests have been an ongoing process, with each battery size (650, 900, 1100, 1300mAh) being monitored with the following cartomizers:
- This is a guest post written by Morandir835, an e-cig enthusiast, admin on the Vapor4Life forum, and a regular on their ECF sub forum. I've covered this topic a few times on the forum, but never here on the blog. Before the latest additions of the OMG line, it wasn't something that really needed to be covered. Every battery has three ratings, nominal voltage (in the case of lithium cobalt and lithium manganese 3.7v), milliamp hour (mAh or milliamps per hour), and c rating. Most people are somewhat familiar with the first two, but not the last (c rating).Read more »
- Read more »
If you are new to vaping, you may not know that you can refill your cartomizers. Pre-filled carts are great for when you're just starting out, or even if you've used e-cigarettes for a few years. They are incredibly easy to use. Just take off the clear rubber caps and screw one on a battery. It's that simple! For people who are interested in learning all they can about e-cigs, carts, and e-liquid, or want to take their vaping to the next level, there are blank cartomizers. Blank cartomizers come in a few varieties to suit your particular preference. To use a blank cartomizer, you must remove the rubber caps and then fill it with 20-25 drops of e-liquid. There are many methods on how to fill a cartomizer, which you can read about here. Pre-filled cartomizers can also be refilled when they are empty.
- Posted: November 14, 2012Categories: V4L Product InformationRead more »
Good news folks! Today, Vapor4Life's CEO Steve Milin announced lowered prices on all OMG mods. The mod line began with the Aurora kit, followed by the EGO kits. Vapor4Life's first branded mod - the OMG All Day came out at the beginning of August. At the end of August, Vapor4Life introduced their first variable voltage mod - the OMG VV. A second variable voltage device, a box mod called the V4L Handle was released at the end of last month.
- Read more »
An electronic cigarette is composed of a battery and a cartomizer. The most common type of ecigarette battery that you will see people using in public is the 'stick' battery. These batteries are skinny and of all the kinds of electronic cigarettes, look most similar to an analog (especially white ones) - when compared to 'mods'. Each stick battery has one end that is threaded and screws onto a cartomizer. The other end has one of three options: ash cap, stealth, or diamond.
- This is a guest post written by Morandir835, an e-cig enthusiast, admin on the Vapor4Life forum, and a regular on their ECF sub forum. Now that Vapor4Life is carrying multiple mods, I think a quick education course is due. There is a lot of talk about various mods in both the V4L forum and on ECF (Electronic Cigarette Forum), but for those who don't frequent those forums this information will be useful.Read more »
- Read more »
Vapor4Life carries several KR808D-1 "stick" (skinny) batteries. There are the Classic VK batteries, with ash cap ends. The next batteries released were the Original Vapor King batteries. These come in both Diamond Series (with a bejeweled, multi-faceted LED tip) and Stealth Series (no LED on the tip). The most recent Vapor4Life-branded batteries are the Vapor Titan, also available in Diamond and Stealth.
- This is a guest post written by Morandir835, an e-cig enthusiast, admin on the Vapor4Life forum, and a regular on their ECF sub forum. Vapor4Life let me test their new V4L Handle mod before it was officially released. As you can see from the picture, this a box mod type variety, with the firing button on the top opposite of the connector (808 threaded). On the side is a power button which also has a few other functions, and a plus and minus button for the voltage.Read more »
- Read more »
On Saturday, Vapor4Life added a new mod to their existing OMG mod product line. The line also includes the OMG All Day and OMG VV. The V4L Handle is KR808-D1-threaded and is compatible with both Vapor4Life's CoolCarts and WOW carts, as well as Vapor4Life's 3.5ml and 6ml tanks. The name "Handle" comes from the shape of this box mod. It has three ridges on the side so it fits comfortably in the user's hand. The mod is lightweight, available in black, green, magenta, and blue and comes in an elegant package with a battery, battery charger, and instruction manual.