V4L’s 5 Big Vaping Events Of 2014
V4L’s 5 BIGGEST VAPING EVENTS OF 2014
As 2014 winds down, Vapor4Life wanted to relive five of the biggest moments in Vaping from the past year. Leave your picks in the comments below.
- Vaping Celebrities – From Leonardo DiCaprio and Julia Louis Dreyfuss at the Golden Globes, to Susan Sarandon vaping on Mike & Molly celebrities took to the airwaves in 2014 showing off their e Cigs.
- The FDA Weighs In – Even nine months later, opinions on the initial FDA statements are still all over the place. While the real impact of the FDA might not be felt for years to come, their looming presence certainly dominated the vaping mood for most of the year.
- Vape is “Word Of The Year” –The Oxford Dictionary’s pick of our favorite word as the word of the year hopefully signals good things for vaping for years to come.
- Conventions – 2014 was the year that vaping conventions exploded. It seemed every week there was some major convention somewhere in the country spreading the word about vaping.
- Wow Vapor – While 2015 will see the official launch of Vapor4Life’s new product line, 2014 was the year it was born. We are staying true to our mission to continue making products that offer our customers a smarter way to smoke. Check out the site at www.WowVapor.com.