Federal Vaping Restrictions
You Must be 21 or older to order from Vapor4Life.com
- All vape pod and vape cartridge flavors except menthol and tobacco are banned.
- Disposables, refillable vape pods, ejuices and open tank devices not impacted by new federal regulations.
- Last day to order banned vaping products is January 31st, 2020.
Municipal Flavor Bans
Chicago Flavor Ban
Vapor4Life now offers order pickup for local customers impacted by the Chicago vape ban. Note: orders must first be placed online or over the phone. We are unable to take orders in person or fulfill any customer service requests.
More information on the order pickup procedures and safeguards can be viewed here.
- Flavored eliquids that contain nicotine can no longer be shipped to Chicago
- Flavored disposable vapes that contain nicotine can no longer be shipped to Chicago
- Flavored eliquids that do not contain nicotine can still be shipped
- Tobacco eliquids than contain nicotine are still permitted
- Vaping hardware such as coils, batteries and e-cigarettes are still permitted
- Does not impact suburban Cook County
New York City Vape Ban and Restrictions
Beginning on July 1st, 2020 we will be unable to ship any vape products to the state of New York or New York City.
San Francisco Flavor Ban
- We will no longer ship orders to San Francisco, CA
- All vape and vapor products are prohibited.
- These rules apply to online orders.
- Ordinance signed by Mayor of July 1st, 2019
State Flavor Bans
Vermont Vape Ban
We are unable to take orders from the state of Vermont due to an online sales ban as outlined in
New York Flavor Ban
Starting July 1, 2020 we will be unable to ship any vaping products to the state of New York
New Jersey Flavor Ban
- New Jersey Flavor ban takes effect on 4/20/2020
- Last day to order: 4/17/2020
- Only tobacco ejuices, pods and flavors permitted.
Massachusetts Vape Ban
- The total vape ban was lifted on 12/11/2019
- Orders must be placed over the phone at (844)-827-3454 rather than online.
- A signature from an adult 21 or older will be required upon delivery.
- Only tobacco vapes with a nic strength of less than 3.5 percent are permitted.
Rhode Island Flavor Ban
- All nicotine ejuice flavors banned except tobacco.
- Tobacco cartridges, pods and ejuices still permitted.
- Hardware and accessories not effected.
- These rules apply to online orders.
- Buy Rhode Island Legal Vape Products
- Pending vape ban. Details to be determined.
- Due to Act 1235 which was passed by the Arkansas General Assembly, we are unable to ship to Arkansas. The full text of the Bill can be viewed by clicking here.
- Maine defines vapor products as "tobacco". Tobacco products may not be shipped to anyone other than a licensed retailer or distributor in the state, effectively banning out-of-state online and phone sales.
- South Dakota considers vape products to be tobacco. The shipping of any tobacco products to any consumer in South Dakota, whether the seller is located in South Dakota or not, is prohibited.
- All sales of tobacco and vapor products must be face-to-face, effectively banning online sales.
- District Court Judge Keith Kelly overturned Utah's emergency rule to ban flavored vaping products.
- The rules imposed by the Utah Department of Health are no longer in effect while the lawsuit continues.
- This is not a permanent decision.
All nicotine ejuice flavors banned except tobacco. Tobacco cartridges, pods and ejuices still permitted Hardware and accessories not effected. These rules apply to online orders Flavored e-cigarette products are still available at local tobacco specialty shops, which are regulated and inspected by local health departments.
Michigan Flavor Ban
We are accepting and shipping orders to Michigan until further notice.
- Court of Claims Judge Cynthia Stephens blocked Michigan flavor ban.
- Cited evidence that adults may revert to using even more harmful tobacco products.
- Argued states delayed implementation undercut argument that an actual health emergency was what prompted flavor ban.
- "This is not a final order and it neither resolves the last pending claim nor closes the case."
Washington Flavor Ban
We will accept and ship orders to Washington, beginning on 2/8/2020.
- The Washington flavor ban is expiring on 2/8/2020.
- We will accept orders from Washington pending future legislation.
All nicotine ejuice flavors banned except tobacco. Tobacco cartridges, pods and ejuices still permitted. Hardware and accessories not effected. These rules apply to online orders. Buy Washington Legal Vape Products
Oregon Vape Ban
We are accepting and shipping orders to Oregon until further notice.
- Appellate Court placed temporary stay on flavor ban.
- The Oregon Court of Appeals ruling applies only to tobacco-based vaping products.
- It leaves the ban in place on marijuana vaping products regulated by the Oregon Liquor Control Commission.
- Governor Kate Brown's 6 Month flavor ban began on 10/15/2018.
Tobacco cartridges, pods and ejuices were still permitted under ban. Hardware and accessories were not effected. These rules were applied to online orders.
Montana Flavor Ban
The Montana Flavor Ban was lifted on 4/15/2020.
All nicotine ejuice flavors banned except tobacco. 120 day ban took effect on 12/18/2019. Tobacco cartridges, pods and ejuices still permitted. Hardware and accessories not effected. These rules apply to online orders.