Federal Flavor Ban
Prefilled vape pods were all the rage, but the federal government has banned all flavors but tobacco and menthol. If you want to enjoy the vaping flavors that adults prefer you have two options. One is disposable ecigs. The other is to fill your own device. Both give you flavor options no longer available in prefilled cartridges and vape pods, provided you do not live in a state or city with additional restrictions.
Filling Your Vape Kit
All refillable cartomizers and Smileomizers need e liquid
in order to work. Some come empty, and others already have e liquid inside them. The advantages to filling e cigs yourself are that you can mix flavors together and save money. There are many different filling techniques. Some e liquid bottles have eye droppers attached to the inside of the cap which makes it really easy to fill your Smileomizer (our signature cartomizer). Just draw up e liquid into the dropper and release into the poly filling. Another method of filling is to use a syringe. This makes filling faster and more accurate. You can see exactly how much vaping e liquid you are going to add. It’s also easier to get inside the polyfill.
Vapor4Life created the signature Smileomizer
, which is like a regular cart on steroids. Designed for the Vapor Zeus, Smileomizers comes in two sizes. The small holds 3.5ml of e liquid, and the large holds 6ml. Its mouthpiece is soft and chewy, and comes off to reveal white polyfill, just like a cartomizer. All Smileomizers come blank and must be filled with e liquid. You fill and refill Smileomizers similar to regular vaping carts. Click to watch how to fill a Smileomizer
Note: Place your Smileomizer upright on top of a napkin or a couple tissues.
1. Pull off the soft mouth piece, unscrew the tip, and drip roughly 70-90 drops (roughly 120-150 for Large) against the side of the Smileomizer into the white filler material. Work your way around in a circle, squirting e juice until it fills up just beneath the center hole. Do not put e juice in the center hole of your Smileomizer, since this is the air intake. Wait for all the liquid to soak into the polyfill and then repeat until you see e juice leaking out of the bottom of your Smileomizer.
2. Let sit for 5 minutes. If the polyfill is not saturated, repeat this process. Replace the drip tip and mouth piece, screw onto a battery and you’re ready to start vaping.
3. Once you experience a lack of vapor production or flavor, it is time to refill the Smileomizer.
Vapor Titan Cartomizers
Cartomizers or “carts” or “cartos” come as either prefilled e cig cartridges
or blank cartomizers. Often people use these until they run out of e liquid and then toss them. Others refill them until they start to taste a little off. Blank cartomizers come empty without any e liquid. You have to fill them before using them.
To fill/refill a cartomizer, follow these directions:
1. Use a thumbtack to carefully remove the small white disc by sticking the tack into the small hole and pulling out to one side.
2. Hold cart at a 45-degree angle. Drip 5 e-liquid drops into inside wall of cart, rotating cart after each drip for an even fill. Repeat after e-liquid is soaked into white filling. Vaping cartomizers can hold 20 €“ 30 drops.
3. Replace small white disc onto cart and set on an even surface for 10 minutes. Cart is now ready to attach to your e cig battery
for vaping. If e liquid comes out while vaping, the cart has been overfilled. Remove the cartomizer from the battery and blow excess e-liquid through bottom of cart onto a paper towel.
The Taryn spin is a popular technique used to fill cartomizers. This method maximizes the amount of e-liquid with which you can fill your cartomizers, no matter which method you choose to use. After filling your cartomizer, place it (with the battery end down) into any kind of bag or holder (lanyards work great for this), and spin it. The centrifugal force will force the e-liquid to the battery end, leaving room for even more e-liquid.
The cartomizer condom filling method is one of the easiest ways to refill a cartomizer. Just fill one of the cartomizer condoms (the rubber caps that come with your cartomizers) about halfway full with your vaping e-liquid. Then, simply push the cartomizer down into the rubber cap. This will force the e-liquid up and into the cartomizer, filling your ecig cartomizer!
Vapor Titan Clearomizer
The Clearomizer is another easy way to vape the ejuices that adults prefer in a post flavor ban world. With crystal clear flavor and easy to use, the Clearomizer is time tested technology that delivers the taut and satisfying performance that nic salt and high nicotine vapers prefer.
Popular with vape mod
users, tanks come in a few different sizes and hold the vaping e liquid in a cartomizer surrounded by an acrylic or glass tube. Because of this, they hold more e liquid than a carto alone. Another nice feature is that it’s easy to see when you need to refill it, since the tank is clear. Tanks always come empty and must be filled with e-liquid before use. You can use a tank with a box mod or a stick battery. To fill a Vapor4Life e cig tank:
1. Pull the cartomizer through the bottom of the tank 1/2 inch. You should see a small gap between the top of the tank and the clear acrylic side of the tank.
2. Tilt the tank slightly and fill directly into the cartomizer until it overflows. Then completely fill tank surrounding the cartomizer.
3. After filling, push cartomizer back up inside the tank. Put your drip tip on the cartomizer and get vaping. When the space between the cartomizer and the wall of the tank is dry, it’s time to refill the tank.
When filling and refilling vape mod tanks, all you need to do is drip e juice directly into the tank until it reaches the fill line, if there is one. Most vape mod tanks are top fill, but some are bottom fill tanks.
eGo Mega Cartomizers
eGo Mega cartos are really big cartomizers (thus the name €˜mega’). They hold 5 times as much vaping e-liquid as regular carts. eGo Mega Carts are made specifically for eGo batts, and aren’t compatible with any other batteries. eGo Mega Carts come blank and must be filled with e-liquid before using. Follow these instructions on filling:
1. Remove the black tip exposing the white polyfill material.
2. Hold cart at a 45-degree angle. Drip e-liquid into the filling on the inside wall of cart, rotating cart after each drip for an even fill. Repeat after vaping e-liquid is absorbed into white filling. One cart holds 125 drops.
3. Replace black tip and let the cart sit on a flat surface for 10 minutes.
No matter whether you use a Smileomizer, cartomizer, or tank, the most important thing to remember is to always keep it wet. If there’s not enough vaping e liquid to produce vapor, it will burn and taste awful! Another thing to keep in mind is that vaping carts and tanks can be filled many times before needing to be replaced. Reusing them lowers the cost of your vaping.