Vapor4Love Contest Winners
We are pleased to announce the five winners from our Vapor4Love Valentine’s Day contest we began on Monday. We got a lot of entries, and it was difficult to choose who would get Vapor Titan electronic cigarette starter kits. There were a lot of sad stories, about people who most certainly deserve the chance to get started in the vaping lifestyle. One woman wrote an entry on her own blog, another contestant wrote his entry in the form of a rhyming poem! Check it out in the comment section below. And now for the winners:
1) V4L Forum member “BossManBill” won a Vapor Titan Ultimate Starter Kit for his wife Holly. Read his story here: https://www.vapor4life.com/forum/t4098/#post60364
2) Julie Faulds won a Vapor Titan Standard Kit for her husband of 28 years. Read why here: https://www.vapor4life.com/blog/vapor4lovecontest/#comment-23933
3) Julianne Tidwell won a Vapor Titan Ultimate Starter Kit for her younger brother who lives in Canada. Here’s her story: https://www.vapor4life.com/blog/vapor4lovecontest/#comment-23931
4) Darin McFarland won a Vapor Titan Standard Kit for his mom. Click here to read his entry: https://www.vapor4life.com/forum/t4098/
5) Joseph Jones won a Vapor Titan Slim Kit for his wife. You can read his story here: https://www.vapor4life.com/blog/vapor4lovecontest/#comment-23934
Thank you all for sharing your heart-felt stories with us. We appreciated hearing everyone’s thoughts on who in their life should be gifted a new ecig kit and why.
Happy Valentine’s Day to everyone! You’ve got today plus 5 days to prepare your presents. What are your favorite gifts to get or give this holiday?