Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Vaporzeus smileomizer are different

Vaporzeus smileomizer are different

I've been using Vaporzeus for over a year and have always been able to use smileomizers for 12 to 14 days. Recently received 10 new ones and they last for only 1 refill and are all clogged up. Too expensive to only last a day or two. What gives????

That's frustrating! Are you using a different juice? Some juices tend to clog easier than others.

Have always used Nobacco juice because it seems to clog less. These carts have always lasted 12 to 14 days, now only 1

What flavor?

I am having a similar problem with PG based juices. My VG based juices are not exhibiting this behavior. It is kind of frustrating to say the least.

I did notice that cinnamon flavors are the worst. With Cinnablaze, it is a day max. If I use Mad Alchemist Dragon's Breath a 50/50 blend, I can get two to three days instead.

With pure VG, I can go several weeks and they never clog, I just replace them because the flavor begins to get off.

I have been using Premium Wow Traditional Tobacco Nobacco Juice for a long time with no issues until now. I just ordered 4 new bottles, I hope that wasn't a mistake if another works better.

Audrey, with all respect do you not read what he said? You seem to always come back with pointing to the juice.
    For $7.50 and using 3.5 ml of juice that he's used before getting 2 weeks, why is it all of a sudden the juice to blame?
    I think something is up with the smileomizer right now because there is several people (myself included) that are experiencing a
    problem at the moment. Why do you not offer a replacement to the few people I've seen you respond to? If you want us to keep coming back
    the company needs to step up and do the right thing when issues are happening in 1-2 days.

Also, why when one of the daily emails states 30% off regular priced items why do I still only get offered 10% when the code is applied (BESTDAD)
    The Zeus auto 510 battery isn't on sale and every time I put in the code it gives me 10 not 30%.
    I'm starting to wish I hadn't come back for a try with you guys. Things have apparently changed for the worse and it's really too bad as it was once a great company!

We'll replace any Smileomizer that's not working right. Just contact Customer Service by phone or support ticket (Customer Service | Electronic Cigarette | E-Cigs by Vapor4Life) and we'll take care of you.

Stegle, our customer service team can work with you to figure out what's going on with your specific coupon code problems.

I use the Xl vapor Zeus and bought some black large smileomizers and they don't seem to last more than a day. when i first put them on you can hear and fell the smileomizer working then after a day you cant hear it i make sure it is full, vapor still comes out but does not feel right and tastes a little off. I have usually bought the blue large ones but they were sold out. The blue ones always seemed to last a week before this issue. Does anyone have this issue also or have any ideas what might be wrong? I thought it was just me but atleast i know its not.

Just wanted to say thank you for replacing the smileomizers hopefully they will be at my house by wed. Ya calling is the only way to go the support ticket email is way to slow.