Joyetech Cuboid Mod
The Cuboid Mod by Joyetech provides temperature control technology and upgradeable firmware in a high-powered dual 18650 mod. It can reach power outputs of up to 150 W (up to 200W) after firmware upgrade and will automatically sense Nickel, Titanium, and Stainless Steel coils with the proper resistance. The Cuboid Temp-Control Mod is compatible with coils between 0.1 - 3.5 ohms in power (wattage) mode and with coils between 0.05 - 1.5 in temperature control mode. The Joyetech Cuboid features a stainless steel 510 thread and a wide top that matches perfectly with larger vape tanks. It's sleek LED display on the front of the mod displays wattage/temperature (depending on mode), voltage, coil resistance, puff counter, and battery life at all times.
Pair with the high-tech Cubis Pro Sub-Ohm Tank for a great vaping experience!*Cuboid Mod uses 2 18650 batteries to operate. 18650 batteries are sold separately.
- 1W - 150W (Firmware upgrade available for up to 200W)
- Black, Silver, Gray
- Height: 3.59 in, Width: 1.65 in
- Battery Usage:
- 2 18650 Batteries
- Cubis Tank, Mini TFV4 Tank, Triton 2 Tank, Mini Riptide Tank, 510 Smileomizers, and all other 510 tanks. Can fire coils between 0.1 - 3.5 ohms in Variable Wattage mode. Can also use Nickel, Titanium, and Stainless Steel coils in Temperature control mode.
- Mod includes micro USB charging cable.
- Please read instruction manual completely before use. There is an inherent risk with the use of any and all rechargeable batteries in any circumstance. Vapor4Life is not responsible for damage if there is any modification of the batteries/chargers in any form or shape (including pack making). Vapor4Life is not responsible for any damage caused by the misuse and/or mishandling of Li-ion (Lithium-ion), LiPo (Lithium-ion Polymer) and any rechargeable batteries and chargers.
Use special caution when working with Li-ion (Lithium-ion), LiPo (Lithium-ion Polymer) and any rechargeable cells, as they are very sensitive to charging characteristics and may explode or burn if mishandled. Make sure the user has enough knowledge of Li-Ion (Lithium-ion), LiPo (Lithium-ion Polymer) and any rechargeable cells in charging, discharging, assembly and storage before use. Always charge in/on a fire-proof surface. Never leave charging batteries unattended. Do not use any rechargeable battery as well as any battery charger if any visible damage is present, as well as if the cell or charger has been stressed through mishandling, accidental or otherwise, even if damage may not be visible. Always store and transport rechargeable cells in a safe, non-conductive container in a controlled environment. Dispose of all battery cells and chargers in accordance to local laws and mandates.
Vapor4Life will not be held responsible or liable for any injury, damage, or defect, permanent or temporary that may be caused by the improper use of a Li-ion (Lithium-ion), LiPo (Lithium-ion Polymer) and any rechargeable battery/batteries. Please have a basic understanding of the batteries you are using and how to care for them properly.
Cuboid Vape Mod Review by Tia Vapes
Cuboid Vape Mod Review by Vaper Chronicles