Joyetech Ocular C 150W Mod
The Joyetech Ocular C Touchscreen Mod features an easy to use touchscreen on the front of the box mod,a precise temperature control mode, a built in MP3 player for listening to music, and a headphone jack. This 150 Watt Box Mod also offers firmware upgrades through the Joyetech website. This high-tech Joyetech touchscreen mod also allows you to save photos onto the device and use them as a screensaver.
Joyetech 150 W Ocular C Vape Mod Details
The Ocular C Touchscreen Box Mod features an easy to use touchscreen navigation, a phone app to control your vape mod settings from your phone, an MP3 player, phone jack, pedometer and 2GB of storage room for your favorite photos. The high performance Joyetech Ocular-C Mod can hit wattage outputs between 1W to 150W and is compatible with coils with resistances between 0.1 and 3.5 ohms. The Ocular C Mod is also firmware upgrade able up to a 200W output in power mode.
The Ocular C Joyetech Mod also supports full temperature control for Ni200 (Nickel), Titanium, and Stainless Steel coils and can reach temperatures between 200 to 600 Degrees Fahrenheit. Please view our videos below for a more detailed description of the Ocular C 150W Vape Mod.
18650 batteries are not included with the Joyetech Ocular C mod kit.
- 1W - 150W (Firmware upgrade available for up to 200W)
- Black, Silver
- Height: 3.60 in, Width: 1.77 in
- Battery Usage:
- 2 18650 Batteries
- Cubis Pro Tank, Kanger Pro Tank 4, Kanger Toptank Mini, SMOK TFV8, SMOK TFV8 Big Baby Beast, Cubis Tank, Mini TFV4 Tank, Triton 2 Tank, Mini Riptide Tank, 510 Smileomizers, and all other 510 tanks. Can fire coils between 0.1 - 3.5 ohms in Variable Wattage mode. Can also use Nickel, Titanium, and Stainless Steel coils in Temperature control mode.
- Mod includes micro USB charging cable.
- Please read instruction manual completely before use. There is an inherent risk with the use of any and all rechargeable batteries in any circumstance. Vapor4Life is not responsible for damage if there is any modification of the batteries/chargers in any form or shape (including pack making). Vapor4Life is not responsible for any damage caused by the misuse and/or mishandling of Li-ion (Lithium-ion), LiPo (Lithium-ion Polymer) and any rechargeable batteries and chargers.
Use special caution when working with Li-ion (Lithium-ion), LiPo (Lithium-ion Polymer) and any rechargeable cells, as they are very sensitive to charging characteristics and may explode or burn if mishandled. Make sure the user has enough knowledge of Li-Ion (Lithium-ion), LiPo (Lithium-ion Polymer) and any rechargeable cells in charging, discharging, assembly and storage before use. Always charge in/on a fire-proof surface. Never leave charging batteries unattended. Do not use any rechargeable battery as well as any battery charger if any visible damage is present, as well as if the cell or charger has been stressed through mishandling, accidental or otherwise, even if damage may not be visible. Always store and transport rechargeable cells in a safe, non-conductive container in a controlled environment. Dispose of all battery cells and chargers in accordance to local laws and mandates.
Vapor4Life will not be held responsible or liable for any injury, damage, or defect, permanent or temporary that may be caused by the improper use of a Li-ion (Lithium-ion), LiPo (Lithium-ion Polymer) and any rechargeable battery/batteries. Please have a basic understanding of the batteries you are using and how to care for them properly.
Joyetech Ocular C Mod Review and Unboxing by Paul
Joyetech Ocular C Mod Instructional Video