Nitecore Intellicharger i2 Dual 18650 Battery Charger
Charge two 18650 batteries or 21700 vape batteries at a time with this state-of-the-art Nitecore battery charger. Each of the two battery slots charges and monitors charging independently. It also features a three color LED display that shows charging progress for each battery slot.
Also includes over-charge protection and reverse polarity protection.
- Input Voltage:
- AC 100 - 240V, 50/60 Hz or DC 12V
- Input Power:
- Output Voltage:
- 4.2 V +/- 1% / 1.48 V +/- 1%
- Output Current:
- 0.5A x 2
- Battery Usage:
- 1 18650 Battery
- Height: 5.2 in, Width: 2.8 in
- Display Readout:
- Displays battery charge on both battery slots.
- IMR/ Li-Ion 26650, 22650, 18650, 18490, 18350, 17670, 17500, 14500, 104440, 16340, batteries
- Please read instruction manual completely before use. There is an inherent risk with the use of any and all rechargeable batteries in any circumstance. Vapor4Life is not responsible for damage if there is any modification of the batteries/chargers in any form or shape (including pack making). Vapor4Life is not responsible for any damage caused by the misuse and/or mishandling of Li-ion (Lithium-ion), LiPo (Lithium-ion Polymer) and any rechargeable batteries and chargers.
Use special caution when working with Li-ion (Lithium-ion), LiPo (Lithium-ion Polymer) and any rechargeable cells, as they are very sensitive to charging characteristics and may explode or burn if mishandled. Make sure the user has enough knowledge of Li-Ion (Lithium-ion), LiPo (Lithium-ion Polymer) and any rechargeable cells in charging, discharging, assembly and storage before use. Always charge in/on a fire-proof surface. Never leave charging batteries unattended. Do not use any rechargeable battery as well as any battery charger if any visible damage is present, as well as if the cell or charger has been stressed through mishandling, accidental or otherwise, even if damage may not be visible. Always store and transport rechargeable cells in a safe, non-conductive container in a controlled environment. Dispose of all battery cells and chargers in accordance to local laws and mandates.
Vapor4Life will not be held responsible or liable for any injury, damage, or defect, permanent or temporary that may be caused by the improper use of a Li-ion (Lithium-ion), LiPo (Lithium-ion Polymer) and any rechargeable battery/batteries. Please have a basic understanding of the batteries you are using and how to care for them properly.