Wismec Predator 228W Vape Mod
Wismec Predator Box Mod InformationThe Wismec Predator 228 Mod has everything you need in a vape mod to get a long-lasting sub-ohm vape experience. This collaboration between Wismec and Sinuous Designs has created a sleek vape mod with a large OLED screen (0.96 inch) and an advanced chip set that is perfect for advanced vapers that are looking for a mod that can simply do it all. It's 0.96 inch OLED screen displays output temperature, output wattage, output voltage, material and mode selection, atomizer resistance, output current, individual battery life indicator to cover everything a vaper needs to know on every puff. The Predator 228 Mod's screen also rotates for the user so you are never caught reading an upside down screen.
- 1W - 228W (Firmware upgradeable)
- Black, Silver
- Height: 3.375 in, Width: 1.75 in
- Battery Usage:
- 2 18650 Batteries (not included)
- TFV8 Big Baby Beast Tank, Reux Tank, Protank 4, Toptank Mini, Aerotank Plus, Nautilus X Tank, Cubis Tank, Mini TFV4 Tank, Triton 2 Tank, Mini Riptide Tank, 510 Smileomizers, and all other 510 tanks. Can fire coils between 0.1 - 3.0 ohms in Variable Wattage mode. Can also use Nickel, Titanium, and Stainless Steel coils in Temperature control mode.
- Mod includes micro USB charging cable for charging and firmware upgrades. It is recommended to charge the 18650 batteries with an 18650 battery charger.
- Please read instruction manual completely before use. There is an inherent risk with the use of any and all rechargeable batteries in any circumstance. Vapor4Life is not responsible for damage if there is any modification of the batteries/chargers in any form or shape (including pack making). Vapor4Life is not responsible for any damage caused by the misuse and/or mishandling of Li-ion (Lithium-ion), LiPo (Lithium-ion Polymer) and any rechargeable batteries and chargers.
Use special caution when working with Li-ion (Lithium-ion), LiPo (Lithium-ion Polymer) and any rechargeable cells, as they are very sensitive to charging characteristics and may explode or burn if mishandled. Make sure the user has enough knowledge of Li-Ion (Lithium-ion), LiPo (Lithium-ion Polymer) and any rechargeable cells in charging, discharging, assembly and storage before use. Always charge in/on a fire-proof surface. Never leave charging batteries unattended. Do not use any rechargeable battery as well as any battery charger if any visible damage is present, as well as if the cell or charger has been stressed through mishandling, accidental or otherwise, even if damage may not be visible. Always store and transport rechargeable cells in a safe, non-conductive container in a controlled environment. Dispose of all battery cells and chargers in accordance to local laws and mandates.
Vapor4Life will not be held responsible or liable for any injury, damage, or defect, permanent or temporary that may be caused by the improper use of a Li-ion (Lithium-ion), LiPo (Lithium-ion Polymer) and any rechargeable battery/batteries. Please have a basic understanding of the batteries you are using and how to care for them properly.
Wismec Predator Mod Review by Vaping Computer Guy