SMOK Stick Prince Vape Kit
The SMOK Stick Prince Vape Kit includes:- 1 SMOK Stick Prince Battery (3000 mAh) - 1 SMOK TFV12 Prince Tank - 2 SMOK Prince V12 Replacement Coils (M4 0.17 ohms) - 1 Micro USB Charging Cable
SMOK Stick Prince Information
The SMOK Stick Prince Kit is an easy to use tube mod by top manufacturer, SMOK. This mod kit by SMOK utilizes a 3000 mAh battery for extended battery life, and the TFV12 Prince tank that features a huge 8mL e-Juice capacity and tremendous flavor. If you are looking for a high-end, easy-to-use tube mod, look no further than the SMOK Stick Prince Kit. This kit does not allow you to change wattage, so all you have to do is fill your tank and vape away.
- 30-45 Watt Output Range
- Black, Blue, Gold, Stainless Steel
- Height: 3.35 in, Width: 0.98 in
- Battery Usage:
- 3000 mAh battery
- Kanthal Coil Firing Resistance:
- 0.17 Ohms
- Display Readout:
- No LED display on device
- The SMOK Stick Prince works best with the SMOK TFV12 Prince tank, but is compatible with most 510-threaded tanks that will fire with a 4.2V output and 30-45W output.
- Vape device includes micro USB charging cable.
- Please read instruction manual completely before use. There is an inherent risk with the use of any and all rechargeable batteries in any circumstance. Vapor4Life is not responsible for damage if there is any modification of the batteries/chargers in any form or shape (including pack making). Vapor4Life is not responsible for any damage caused by the misuse and/or mishandling of Li-ion (Lithium-ion), LiPo (Lithium-ion Polymer) and any rechargeable batteries and chargers.
Use special caution when working with Li-ion (Lithium-ion), LiPo (Lithium-ion Polymer) and any rechargeable cells, as they are very sensitive to charging characteristics and may explode or burn if mishandled. Make sure the user has enough knowledge of Li-Ion (Lithium-ion), LiPo (Lithium-ion Polymer) and any rechargeable cells in charging, discharging, assembly and storage before use. Always charge in/on a fire-proof surface. Never leave charging batteries unattended. Do not use any rechargeable battery as well as any battery charger if any visible damage is present, as well as if the cell or charger has been stressed through mishandling, accidental or otherwise, even if damage may not be visible. Always store and transport rechargeable cells in a safe, non-conductive container in a controlled environment. Dispose of all battery cells and chargers in accordance to local laws and mandates.
Vapor4Life will not be held responsible or liable for any injury, damage, or defect, permanent or temporary that may be caused by the improper use of a Li-ion (Lithium-ion), LiPo (Lithium-ion Polymer) and any rechargeable battery/batteries. Please have a basic understanding of the batteries you are using and how to care for them properly.
1)Smok Stick Prince Helpful TipsSmok Stick Prince