Suorin Vagon Kit
The Suorin Vagon Kit includes: - 1 Suorin Vagon Vape Device - 1 Suorin Vagon Pod - 1 USB Charging Cable The Suorin Vagon Vape Kit is the latest device from top vape pod manufacturer, Suorin, to hit the market. The Vagon features a 2mL pod that works with all types of e Juice (high and low VG) and utilizes a 1.3 ohm - 1.5 ohm coil resistance to deliver a satisfying (MTL) throat hit. The Suorin Vagon's 430 mAh battery has a maximum output of 12W and includes a stylish "V" battery indicator light that let's you know when your battery life is getting low.
Best e Juice to use with the Suorin Vagon
Nicotine salt juices and low VG e Juice are recommended for the new Suorin Vagon Vape Kit but the Vagon is also compatible with high VG e-liquids as well. e Juice that has a VG content over 60% will take longer to wick and will provide less of a throat hit than nic salt juice and low VG e-Juice (like WOW and Premium e Juice).
- Proprietary Suorin Vagon Pod
- 12W Max Output
- Black, Red
- Height: 4.16 in, Width: 0.93 in
- Battery Usage:
- 430 mAh battery
- Kanthal Coil Firing Resistance:
- 1.2-1.5 Ohms
- Display Readout:
- LED Display for battery life indicator
- The Suorin Vagon only is compatible with Suorin Vagon Pods.
- Vape device includes micro USB charging cable.
- Please read instruction manual completely before use. There is an inherent risk with the use of any and all rechargeable batteries in any circumstance. Vapor4Life is not responsible for damage if there is any modification of the batteries/chargers in any form or shape (including pack making). Vapor4Life is not responsible for any damage caused by the misuse and/or mishandling of Li-ion (Lithium-ion), LiPo (Lithium-ion Polymer) and any rechargeable batteries and chargers.
Use special caution when working with Li-ion (Lithium-ion), LiPo (Lithium-ion Polymer) and any rechargeable cells, as they are very sensitive to charging characteristics and may explode or burn if mishandled. Make sure the user has enough knowledge of Li-Ion (Lithium-ion), LiPo (Lithium-ion Polymer) and any rechargeable cells in charging, discharging, assembly and storage before use. Always charge in/on a fire-proof surface. Never leave charging batteries unattended. Do not use any rechargeable battery as well as any battery charger if any visible damage is present, as well as if the cell or charger has been stressed through mishandling, accidental or otherwise, even if damage may not be visible. Always store and transport rechargeable cells in a safe, non-conductive container in a controlled environment. Dispose of all battery cells and chargers in accordance to local laws and mandates.
Vapor4Life will not be held responsible or liable for any injury, damage, or defect, permanent or temporary that may be caused by the improper use of a Li-ion (Lithium-ion), LiPo (Lithium-ion Polymer) and any rechargeable battery/batteries. Please have a basic understanding of the batteries you are using and how to care for them properly.