Voopoo Drag Mini 117W Kit
Voopoo Drag family has a new member. The original Drag rose to prominence with its blazing fast fire speed and colorful appearance. Voopoo has not stood still. If you loved the Drag or Drag 2, you will love the gorgeous, platinum shelled Voopoo Drag Mini Platinum Edition. This stunning mod has the same blazing fast Gene Fit chip as the Drag 2, but offers the convenience of a built-in, fast-charging 4400mAh battery. It is smaller and weighs almost a third less. The Voopoo Drag Mini Kit includes: - 1 Voopoo Drag Mini 117W Mod - 1 Uforce T2 Tank - 1 0.6 ohm P2 Mesh Coil - 1 0.13 ohm N1 Mesh Coil - 1 Micro USB Cable
More Voopoo Drag Mini Kit Information
This user friendly mod is gorgeous and but Drag Mini Platinum is more than just another pretty face. The Uforce T2 Tank delivers the performance that discerning vapers demand. The kit comes with a Uforce P2 Coil, which has a resistance of 0.6ohms and provides a flavorful, well-rounded vaping experience. The fire breathing Uforce N1 has a resistance of 0.13ohms, and takes advantage of the Drag Mini Kit’s 117w output. This top-notch, all-in-one mod kit has everything you need to take your vaping to a higher level of flavor and cloud production.
For more information, you can find an in-depth look at the Voopoo Drag Mini Mod on our vape blog.
- 5W - 117W
- Coral, Lava, Lime and Prussian Blue
- Height: 3.21 in, Width: 1.91 in
- Battery Usage:
- 4400mah built-in battery
- 510 Smileomizers and all other 510 tanks. Can fire coils between 0.05 - 3 ohms in Variable Wattage mode. Can also use Nickel, Titanium, and Stainless Steel coils in Temperature control mode.
- Mod includes micro USB charging cable.
- Please read instruction manual completely before use. There is an inherent risk with the use of any and all rechargeable batteries in any circumstance. Vapor4Life is not responsible for damage if there is any modification of the batteries/chargers in any form or shape (including pack making). Vapor4Life is not responsible for any damage caused by the misuse and/or mishandling of Li-ion (Lithium-ion), LiPo (Lithium-ion Polymer) and any rechargeable batteries and chargers.
Use special caution when working with Li-ion (Lithium-ion), LiPo (Lithium-ion Polymer) and any rechargeable cells, as they are very sensitive to charging characteristics and may explode or burn if mishandled. Make sure the user has enough knowledge of Li-Ion (Lithium-ion), LiPo (Lithium-ion Polymer) and any rechargeable cells in charging, discharging, assembly and storage before use. Always charge in/on a fire-proof surface. Never leave charging batteries unattended. Do not use any rechargeable battery as well as any battery charger if any visible damage is present, as well as if the cell or charger has been stressed through mishandling, accidental or otherwise, even if damage may not be visible. Always store and transport rechargeable cells in a safe, non-conductive container in a controlled environment. Dispose of all battery cells and chargers in accordance to local laws and mandates.
Vapor4Life will not be held responsible or liable for any injury, damage, or defect, permanent or temporary that may be caused by the improper use of a Li-ion (Lithium-ion), LiPo (Lithium-ion Polymer) and any rechargeable battery/batteries. Please have a basic understanding of the batteries you are using and how to care for them properly.