Aspire Breeze 2 Vape Kit
The Aspire Breeze 2 Vape Kit utilizes the same dual activation as its predecessor, the original Aspire Breeze, but includes an upgraded 1000 mAh battery for better battery life and larger 3mL e-Liquid tank for less refilling. The Aspire Breeze 2 Vape Kit includes:- 1 Breeze 2.0 vape device - 4 Extra 0-Rings - 2 Breeze Replacement Coils (0.6 ohm and 1.1 ohm) - 1 Micro USB Charging Cable
Aspire Breeze 2 Details
For more information, you can find an in-depth look at the Aspire Breeze 2 Vape Kit on our vape blog.
- All-In One Vape Device with unique coils
- Voltage Output:
- 4.2W - 3.0 V (LED indicator changes depending on voltage output)
- Black, Blue, Red, Gray
- Height: 3.78 in, Width: 1.38 in
- Battery Usage:
- 1000 mAh
- Kanthal Coil Firing Resistance:
- 0.6 ohms, 1.0 ohms
- Display Readout:
- No LED display on device, but there is a battery charge indicator
- The Aspire Breeze 2.0 Vape Device is compatible with Breeze 2 coils and original Breeze coils.
- Vape device includes micro USB charging cable.
- Please read instruction manual completely before use. There is an inherent risk with the use of any and all rechargeable batteries in any circumstance. Vapor4Life is not responsible for damage if there is any modification of the batteries/chargers in any form or shape (including pack making). Vapor4Life is not responsible for any damage caused by the misuse and/or mishandling of Li-ion (Lithium-ion), LiPo (Lithium-ion Polymer) and any rechargeable batteries and chargers.
Use special caution when working with Li-ion (Lithium-ion), LiPo (Lithium-ion Polymer) and any rechargeable cells, as they are very sensitive to charging characteristics and may explode or burn if mishandled. Make sure the user has enough knowledge of Li-Ion (Lithium-ion), LiPo (Lithium-ion Polymer) and any rechargeable cells in charging, discharging, assembly and storage before use. Always charge in/on a fire-proof surface. Never leave charging batteries unattended. Do not use any rechargeable battery as well as any battery charger if any visible damage is present, as well as if the cell or charger has been stressed through mishandling, accidental or otherwise, even if damage may not be visible. Always store and transport rechargeable cells in a safe, non-conductive container in a controlled environment. Dispose of all battery cells and chargers in accordance to local laws and mandates.
Vapor4Life will not be held responsible or liable for any injury, damage, or defect, permanent or temporary that may be caused by the improper use of a Li-ion (Lithium-ion), LiPo (Lithium-ion Polymer) and any rechargeable battery/batteries. Please have a basic understanding of the batteries you are using and how to care for them properly.
Aspire Breeze 2 Vape Mod Review